We Consult and Support You In Digital Transformation
We unite digital transformation skills with rich experience in the healthcare sector, notably in Pharma and Diagnostics with a focus on EU regulatory developments around health data space, privacy, secondary use of data and Real World Data.
We work either with your team or source a complementary team to work with you.
We organise and structure our work in a clear approach. Based on our initial discussions, we will provide you with a proposal and outline how work and team can be organised and what the expected deliverables or outcome will be.
Example projects can be
- Review and define strategy and program.
- Determine digital priorities to improve profitability.
- Review and set up tailored governance
- System and data inventory, roadmap to simplify and reduce cost
- Make data FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reuseable)
- Implement prioritization and life cycle management of your digital assets
- Data privacy review. Address exposures.
- Workforce evaluation and shape up-skilling and change ways of working
- Regulatory or legislative impact assessment, compliance and risk mitigation
- Policy review, principle based options and adaptation
- Develop positions and advocacy
- Transformation risk assessment and mitigation. Effectiveness review.
- Transformation program implementation and/or monitoring
Typical formats of mandates we envisage are
- Consulting on your specific challenges
- Program or project management and implementations
- Board advisory or membership to complement board competences
Contact us for any challenges you face. We likely can help you and otherwise refer you to someone who can.